LA Rush
ok, I liked the Rush games back in the day. My brother and I spent many quarters using shortcuts, trying to hit each other, etc. So, I have a soft spot for this game. However, the one thing we wanted to do forever, finally was possible with the Release of Burnout 3. Crashing galore. Love that game.LA Rush will be coming out sometime soon...with all kinds of goodies...and it sounds like he mentioned that some of the older games will be released on midway arcade treasures 3!
Sadly, the crashing does not look as good, but I like some of the other options, like keeping shortcuts, there is a gps like system...over 350 miles of road, 50 tracks, you can go anywhere in teh city, the game is still all about massive jumps...and such...
view the "Demonstration" video here http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/driving/larush/index.html
the game is currently slated for a May 29th release
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home